Here is our lovely abode on the Quantico Marine Corps Base! We haven't lived on base in quite sometime. I have to say that I missed it. Well some things...like the community, friends, no utility bills, no rent/mortgage, free lawn care, commissary (not on pay-days), and even the gate guards. However, I do take for granted the luxury of making your own rules...like T-money running free of a leash (and not always picking up his poo), glow belts when running, wall to wall houses (even though they are super nice.), white walls, and last but most important to us...privacy!
Front Door and Back Patio
Backyard plus neighbors (to give a sense of just how close)
Front entry plus white white white walls :)
Kitchen
Gavin's playroom/Daddy's workspace
Living Room/Dining Room
The 3 bedrooms and 2 and 1/2 baths are nothing out of the ordinary. Except for the half bath, the rest are located upstairs. We have enjoyed it here so far. Tobiah has only torn into the trash twice...acting out to his new rules :).
No comments:
Post a Comment