JAN 2013. Month 1 on the countdown. We filled our time with lots of fun and friends. Gavin definitely went through a transition period. In fact, I was wondering where my sweet, quiet child went :). Here are a few pictures from this month. Warning: for the next few months the picture quality will NOT be what you are used to. I am working with my iPhone and a 2 year old :).
Trying out his new Strider bike
Petting neighbor and friend Jaden's Bunny Rabbitt
More Friend Time, Little Rivers and Cooper
Painting his bird house for the upcoming Spring
Biggie came to visit to help with the transition...
Bath time fun
A rare site with Gav AND the dogs!
We took a trip with some friends from Church to Krispy Kreme. A momentous occasion for Gav since his favorite dessert is a glazed donut!
We also took a trip to Raleigh, NC for the Circus. Gavin sat in his seat for the entire 2 hours with his mouth open and I'm not sure he even blinked.
And then there is always good 'ole fashion fun at the hacienda...









No comments:
Post a Comment