Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Daddy and Gavin moments

Although we are facing our FOURTH deployment in five years, this will be the first with our son Gavin!  Words canNOT express the love and gratitude we shared in the moments leading up to that dreaded day.  

However as I post these pictures (late as always), I am reminded that we will all be together once again soon...Praise the Lord!

(Apologies now for some of the picture quality...iPhone)

I suggested one Saturday morning that we build a fort in the living room.  Of course, this was Adam's idea of a fort...make that a mansion!


Enjoying some football and lunch


Teaching Gav about cotton


Train ride!


Helping Daddy collect wood for the fireplace 


Slippery slope and snow covered park


Like Father, Like Son






Break time after a wrestling moment in the park


Break time over!


Flying High!


Fishing!


Priceless!





No comments:

Post a Comment