We started this month off with some big news...God is adding another little one to the Cromwell chaos. We will be having another October baby! And someone I know is stoked about being a big brother...
We also decided to take our a trip to visit the Shabazz family in Yuma, AZ. Which meant tackling our first plane ride for Gavinator. The trip started off on a rocky note. After canceled flights, snowy weather, night in an airport and airsickness, we were on our way. I'm pretty sure I won't ever tackle that on my own again...at least not while pregnant.
Thankfully the nightmare trip to get there was no indication of the time spent while there. We had a blast!
After a long day at the park
Drum Session
Car Wash time
Samunk's Softball
Shukree even joined in
A little shopping
Andi's Build-A-Bear Treat
Sea World...here we come





No comments:
Post a Comment