Happy 1.5 years Gavin!
He is 25lbs strong and full of grit and might! He continues to expand his vocabulary DAILY. In fact, I filled out the standard form at his 18 month check-up and marked that he has about 50 words in his arsenal right now. He loves to play outside. In fact, I would say he spends AT LEAST 90% of his awake time outdoors with the other 10% spent at the kitchen table...eating :). This makes for a tired little boy at the end of the day. However, it makes for a bored little boy on rainy days. He greets you with a handshake, if he doesn't know you, or a high-five or "bones" if he does know you. He loves to wrestle now. He practically just throws his weight on top of his friends and lays there. Most of them don't have the strength to toss him off yet. It is too funny!
Enjoying a homemade cupcake on the back patio. Courtesy of Mrs. Sarah...
Thinking about sharing some with Tobiah. I think Tobiah, says "Yes, please!"
Decided against it...little stinker. But Gav let Tobiah lick his hand
Water Party at Elena's
Splashing the girls!
Elena chasing Gavin
Getting sprayed by the water hose
Cold Water...
Our buff little boy!
I predict more pictures like these next month!




No comments:
Post a Comment