For the second year in a row, the guys (Adam, Phil, Steve, and Brock) set a date in April to head up to the mountains for a little R&R. This is a such a special time for them. They get a chance to not only leave the stresses of everyday life, but they get to enjoy it as a family! I am so proud of them for taking the time to do this. Adam has been fortunate enough to be stateside for almost two years which has allowed him to take advantage of things like this.
Obviously I was not there, so I will do my best to tell the story as accurately as I can! The only request I had was that Adam actually USE the camera this year:). He surpassed my expectations. He photography skills are really taking off! I think you will agree after you see some of these shots.
And so the journey begins...This time Tobiah tagged along!
Setting up Camp
A typical morning...Tobiah on his warm, comfy bed beside the fire, enjoying the smell of bacon
Breakfast is underway...
The finished product...Yum! Yum!
Before a full belly...
After a Full Belly :)...
After the morning siesta, came a little work...
And a little supervising :)
Next on the list: A little Crossfit...outdoor style!
Substituting Rocks for medicine balls...
Tree Pull-Ups
More running with the rocks
Hand-stand push-ups
Burpies...these are the worst!
A pause to admire some of God's creation...and Adam's abilities to capture it!
A sample of dinner...HOMEMADE Fries! We don't even get these at home :)...
Some exploring
And a little play-time, low key, of course...Frisbee!
And MORE rest
These next pictures sum up what a "Guy" camping trip looks like. Trying to pick up a heavy rock for the fun of it! Ha!











LOVE these pics!!! Adam- Come give me lessons!!!! I especially love all the ones of T-dog. These ol' pups are getting old! Still young at heart! ;) Miss and love you guys!
ReplyDelete