The kids loved exploring the fallen trees. Tobiah even tried to attack a fake duck. Thanks to Clay, Tobiah figured out that he scared it to "death" so he gave up. The kids all had birthdays recently so Adam and I decided to do something special for them. Claire and girls went to Accidental Artist and we had a blast. We decided to get some Chick-Fil-A to go and set out to make some pretty awesome things...Claire made a birdhouse, Nana a bowl, and Tiff a coffee cup.
Next up was the boy's night...camping! Now I really can't comment on just how much fun they really had but from the looks of the pictures below, I would say they weren't bored :).
We also took a trip to the base. Adam was able to show the kids his squadron and they were able to see some planes flying too. They loved it!
Last but certainly not least...Case wanted to visit the Pepsi store downtown. New Bern is the birthplace of Pepsi and there is a store downtown. The Pepsi there is supposed to taste more like the original...I guess it depends on who you ask.
Lots of fun times filled with lots of love and laughter! Adam and I realized one important thing...we are getting old.
Love all the pictures, looks like you had lots of fun! Only 3 more kids for you to catch up! HAHA
ReplyDelete