One of the greatest blessings for me is to watch a man that I, pridefully, call my husband raise our son! It truly leaves me speechless watching him tenderly care for his son...even watching him change a diaper is fun :)! I hate having to work on days that Adam is off but it has it's perks too. I get to come home to Adam AND Gavin smiling from ear to ear, telling stories of the day, showing me pictures and videos of their "outings" they took that day. To sum it up right, Gavin stayed in his diaper most of the day...because that's just "what men do."
Gavin practicing crawling with Tobiah in his sights :)
Trying to entice Gavin to roll over...which he practically does in his crib. But he refuses to roll while he is playing.
A "G" burrito!
Yes, that is a stick in his mouth. Another one of daddy's playtime ideas. We figure that we gave Tobiah sticks as a puppy so why wouldn't we give Gav some too. LOL!
and leaves too...
I can't even begin to describe how much fun Gavin had today with daddy. He was absolutely exhausted by 6 o'clock. All I can say is...Daddy Rocks!
Love all the naked baby pics, he's got a cute buda!
ReplyDelete