Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Visit from Nana and Papa at 7 weeks

Nana and Papa arrived at the airport on Friday afternoon with sunny skies and semi-warm weather.  Gavin was passed out in his car seat.  He loves sleeping in his seat but hates to wake up in it :).


"Nope, I'm not ready to wake up yet."

They quickly began loving all over the G-man.  I'm sure he felt so special!  That night we just hung out as a family enjoying each others time.  Saturday was more of the same.  We didn't even leave the house and I stayed in my running clothes the entire day.  It was great!  The SEC championship game was on t.v. and we grilled steaks to go with the game.




Nana and Papa even got in on the fun of bath time too!


 Then on Sunday, we went to church (still a little late-we really need to work on that).  I ended up in the nursing room with Gav, where he slept peacefully in my arms. After church, Nana and Papa gave Adam and I some "time-off" while we went to our friends baby shower.  Little did Adam and I know, but Nana and Papa gave Gavin his very own photo shoot! They got some GREAT pics.  Here are just a few...
they were even able to get Tobiah

Happy baby

His new Christmas outfit...thank you Nana

Not a big fan of tummy time

Nana enjoying Gav after he wakes from his nap

That's good stuff!

Papa singing to his grandson.  Gavin was glad it was Papa singing and not his mommy or daddy :). 

Getting one last kiss before they go.

Nana was also able to capture our first family photo since coming home from the hospital...never mind how tired Adam and I look :).
More fun to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment