Thursday, December 16, 2010

2 month milestones!

And, boy, is that an understatement!  These past couple of months have been like nothing we have ever experienced.  We are soooooo blessed to have such a beautiful baby boy (inside and out)! 





Unfortunately Adam has been working a TON of hours and has been flying nights for the past couple of weeks.  Thankfully, he has been able to participate in some things in the mornings though.  For instance, this week started off with interviews of potential nannies because I am planning on returning to work, part-time, after we get back from the holidays.  I'm pretty sure we have found someone that Adam and I are very comfortable with watching AND CARING for Gavin.  We will let you guys in on who it will be, once things have been finalized.

Today Gav had his 2-month checkup.  Most of the time we love going to his check-ups to see how much he weighs and hear about all the progress he is making.  This time was a little different  because the visit included...SHOTS!  He handled them like a champ though.  Mommy had a harder time with it than Gav, I think.  Thankfully, daddy was able to be there to comfort both mommy and his son. Gavin got an "A" for his progress.  He weighed in at 12.2lbs (gaining 2.5lbs in a month) and was 22.5 in. long.  Thank you Lord for his health!

No comments:

Post a Comment