Thursday, September 23, 2010

All that's missing is baby Gavin...

My mom and I have been working so hard this week.  We started off the week by preparing almost 20 meals to freeze for when baby G arrives next month!  Then we tackled the baby's room...finishing hanging the pictures, mobile, and re-arranging the new furniture.  Tomorrow we are headed to the doctors for a 35 week update.  Also tomorrow, we are going to get the nice fireman on neuse blvd. to set the carseat in the car.  The last thing we need to do this weekend is pack for both Gavin, Adam, and myself for the hospital.  After that, we should be ready for his BIG arrival!  Enjoy the completed pics of Baby Gavins room...

Please take a moment to pause and reflect on the Ole Miss Rebel Mobile...Hotty Toddy!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great. I love it! I can't believe you have your 35 week appt. It's getting close and we are so excited for Adam's return and Gavin's arrival!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his initials! I can't believe how straight you painted the rectangle. Only a few weeks left now, good luck at your apt tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete