Thanks to my wonderful husband, I was able to enjoy my first Ole Miss football game in 10 years! And, boy, did I pick a good one! We played AL and beat them in the 4th quarter with a few seconds on the clock left. As you can imagine, the crowd went crazy and the goal post came down. It was GREAT!
For those friends who have never been to an Ole Miss football game, we 'tailgate' a little differently than most schools. We go to the grove...set up tents...lay out buffet tables, complete with chandeliers...the whole nine yards that's for sure!
Gran-Gran and his brothers
Little Smith (only one month older than my little G)
The Smith's Tent
Oh and did I mention...it was College Game Day "Game of the Week" (the first time on campus...EVER)
A beautiful 50 degree sunny day...PURRFECT!
And did I mention...they also set up satellites with all the other games on for the day
The Pittmans (cousin Shannon)
The Godfather Part II...JK. The Katsotis'. (She is full Italian and He is full Greek). Yeah they can cook and it's amazing food!
Relaxing with full bellies before the big game
The Vaught
Some of the Smith cousins...








No comments:
Post a Comment