Tuesday, March 4, 2014

End of February

and hopefully the cold.  As I sit here typing this, Gavin is out of school AGAIN for sleet and ice.  This winter has been crazy and loooong.  I welcome the 'rainy season' as long as 70 degrees come with it!
This month was just as busy as January.  We had more snow, less sickness (Praise the Lord), Adam came home, Gav's school, AND we officially put our house on the market AGAIN.  

Recently we took Gavin and Gray to the Barnum and Bailey Circus in Raleigh.  Gavin LOVED it!  However, poor Gray was scared to death of the noise.  I don't know what I was thinking.  
I completely forgot how loud it was so we spent most of the time in the car...

We have enjoyed time with some great friends from Q2...the Capps!



And the Buria's.  Grant was trying to sit on Gav's lap.  LOL!  Grant is only 22 months but just as big as Gavin :).


No comments:

Post a Comment