GRAYSON PHILIP
23.7in. long
13lbs13oz
What a sweet fella we have on our hands! I have always wondered if all babies were as hard as Gav was for the first few months of their lives...then came Grayson-NOPE! Gray is one of the most laid back babies I have ever seen. It is slightly sad because he has no idea how much more he could be spoiled with if he only cried more :0, just kidding.
He is sleeping great! I dropped the 'dreamfeed' that was happening around 10:00-11:00 at night because it just seemed to reset him back to a 3-hour schedule. After I came to that revelation, he started extended his nights by himself- 8, 10, and now 12 hours a night-with a bedtime of 6:30ish.
He is no longer swaddled at night-not by my choice but his. He was breaking out of every kind of swaddle I had...even the coveted Miracle Blanket/straight jacket (as Adam says). So it took about 10 days and I am glad to be done with one more 'transition'. Grayson does not like the pacifier (Thank the Lord) but does LOVE his thumb :0. Takes after his momma, I guess.
He loves the bottle. We started giving it to him right at 8 weeks.
Gray looks like he smells something bad :)



No comments:
Post a Comment