Friday, May 20, 2011

First Tooth at 7 months!

There have been lots of changes that happened over the past week. I recently quit my job at Daiichi Sankyo to prepare the family for our upcoming move to Quantico and to spend more time with my son. Gavin and I really enjoyed having Mrs. Liz as a babysitter. We are really going to miss her in Quantico. Well 7 months, already! I constantly hear everyday how "times flies, they grow up so fast, don't let it slip you by." I think it's the one piece of unsolicited advice that is actually spot on! They DO grow up way too fast. This week, Gavin has turned 7 months old, started to get on all-fours, and cut his first tooth! Wow, did I just quit work at the right time...thank you Lord!

Here are some pics of him while eating breakfast, in his "big boy" chair. It was quite the challenge to capture his little tooth, with his mouth open enough, minus his tongue being in the way.

As the old saying goes...time flies when you're having fun!

1 comment: