After breakfast and some lounging, we wanted to get outside and enjoy God's creation. We also sprinkled in some house chores...shampooing the couch, raking the yard, and even a load of laundry. In between the "work," we played! Thanks to Kasey, Adam and I were able to head out on a motorcycle ride for the first time in at least a year. He showed me his off rode skills, which I must say, have advanced a lot since the last time I rode with him. I told Adam that being in the woods, on the trails, made me want to ride MY OWN motorcycle. I'm sure that statement alone will be all he needs to set up a ride on the TAT (transamerican trail) very soon. After all, we already have my motorcycle (pics later).
For Adam's birthday, we decided to purchase a camera that would be able to take awesome pics of Gavin, Tobiah, and us. So far, it has come through.
That afternoon, during Gav's long wake time, we decided to strap him into the Bjorn and take off on a long walk through trails, the neighborhood, and even found ourselves at the river. This was the highlight of the day for ALL of us...even T-money!
Tobiah's face pretty much sums up our day...we were pooped!
No comments:
Post a Comment